Number of recruits：unlimited Educational requirements：Bachelor degree or above, major in pharmaceutical preparation, pharmacy, pharmaceutical engineering, chemical engineering, polymer materials and other related majors Recruitment time：2023-01-28
Responsible for drug formulation prescription process development and technology transfer validation, writing experimental plans, protocols, process validation protocols and reports, routine problem guidance or resolution, team project management and personnel management.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in pharmaceutical preparation, pharmacy, pharmaceutical engineering, chemical engineering, polymer materials and other related majors.
2. Familiar with the nature of each excipient of solid oral preparation, solid preparation process and the use of instruments and equipment (knowledge of analysis is an advantage).
3. Familiar with Chinese drug development policies and regulations and related technical requirements, understanding of GMP-related regulations; experience in ANDA development and familiar with ICH regulations is preferred.
4. Ability to proficiently review English professional literature and write project protocols and lab reports.
5. Strong learning ability, working ability, stress tolerance and cooperative spirit, able to communicate well with colleagues.